Publications of A. A. Soskova
1. Computability on many-sorted partial structures, Compt. rend. de l'Acad. bulg. Sci. 43 (1990), 9-11.
2. Effective abstract structures, Compt. rend. de l'Acad. bulg. Sci. 43 (1990), 5-8.
4. Effective structures, Mathematical Logic Quarterly 43 (1997), 235-250 (dvi).
5. Co- spectra of joint spectra of a sequence of structures, 4th Panhellenic Logic Symposium (Thessaloniki, Greece), 2003, 175-179, (ps), (dvi)
6. Effective enumerations of abstract structures, (with I. N.Soskov, ) Heyting'88 (New York) (P. Petkov, ed.), Plenum Press, 1990, pp.361--372.
8. Programming theory in problems, (with St. K. Nikolova), SofTeX, Sofia 1997.
9. Cospectra of joint spectra of structures, (with I. N. Soskov), Ann. Sofia Univ, Fac. Math and Inf., 96, 2003, 35-44.
10. Minimal Pairs and Quasi-Minimal Degrees for the Joint Spectra of Structures, CiE 2005, New Computational Paradigms, Eds. S.B.Cooper,B. Loewe,L. Torenvliet, Amsterdam,LNCS, 3526, 2005, 451-460.
11. Properties of the Joint Spectra of sequence of structures, PLS5, Athens, 2005, talk at PLS5.
12. Minimal Pairs and Quasi-Minimal degrees for Joint Spectra, LC2005, Athens.
13. Properties of Co-spectra of Joint Spectra of Structures, Ann. Sofia Univ., Fac. Math. And Inf., 97, 2005, 15-32.
14. Computability and Degree Spectra of Stuctures (in Bulgarian), Kliment lecture 2005
15. Relativized Degree Spectra, CiE2006, Logical Approaches to Computational Barriers, Eds. S.B.Cooper, U. Berger, B. Loewe, J. V. Tucker , Swansea, LNCS, 3988, 2006, 546-555, talk at CiE’2006 (Swansea)
16. Relativized Degree Spectra, Journal of Logic and Computation, 17, 2007, Oxford University Press, 1215--1234.
17. Degree Spectra of Structures, talk presented at the Leeds Logic Colloquium, July 2006.
18. Properties of relative spectra, talk at Logic Colloquium 2006.
21. Omega degree spectra ,CiE2008, Logic and Theory of Algorithms, CiE2008, Eds. A. Beckman, C. Dimitracopoulos, B. Loewe, LNCS, 5028, 2008, 544-553.
22. Omega degree spectra, talk at Logic Colloquium 2008, Bern, July 2008.
23. Some applications of the Jump Inversion Theorem for the Degree Spectra (with I. N. Soskov), talk at CiE2009, Heidelberg
24. Some applications of the Jump Inversion Theorem for the Degree Spectra (with I.N. Soskov), 7th Panhellenic Logic Symposium (Patra, Greece), 2009
25. Enumeration Degree Spectra of Abstract Structures, talk at Leeds Computability Theory Seminar, February, 2010, February 23, Leeds
26. Properties of Enumeration Degree Spectra , (with I. N. Soskov) Scientific session 120 years FMI, Sofia
27. Enumeration Degree Spectra and Omega Degree Spectra of Abstract Structure, talk to Computability seminar, Siena university, May, 25, 2010
28. Enumeration Degree Spectra of Abstract Structures, plenary talk at the Second session of the Workshop in Computability theory, 2010, University of Chicago Center in Paris, July 23-24
29. Computability, Reducibility, Degree Spectra, invited lecture at First International Istanbul Graduate Summer School in Logic– Modal Logic and its Applications, 2010, August 09-14, TC Istanbul Kultur university
30. Degree spectra and conservative extensions of abstract structures, Workshop in Computability Theory, 2011, San Francisco, May 22-23, 2011
31. Degree Spectra and Conservative extensions of Abstract Structures, Mal'tsev Meeting, Novosibirsk (Russia), October 11-14, 2011
33. Enumeration Degree Spectra, invited talk at Conference on Definability in Computable Structures, Chicago university, Chicago (USA), May 12-13 2012
34. Conservative extensions and the jump of a structure, invited talk at Semantics and Syntax: A Legacy of Alan Turing (SAS), Isaac Newton Institute for Mathematical Sciences, June 7, 2012
35. Enumeration Degree Spectra, invited talk at The Incomputable workshop, Special Session The Mathematics of Incomputability, Isaac Newton Institute programme - "Semantics and Syntax: A Legacy of Alan Turing" , Kavli Royal Society International Centre, Chicheley Hall (England ), 11-16 June 2012
36. Omega degree spectra, talk at Semester in computability, complexity and randomness, Buenos Aires, February 2013.
37. Quasi-minimal degrees for degree spectra, (with I. Soskov), Journal of Logic and Computation, Volume 23, ( 6), 2013, 1319-1334
38. Quasi-minimal degrees for degree spectra, talk at Spring Scientific Conference, Sofia university, March, 2013
39. A note of omega jump inversion of degree spectra of structures, talk on I.Soskov last paper at CiE2013, Milano, June 2013.
40. A note of omega jump inversion of degree spectra of structures, talk on I.Soskov last paper at Recursion theory seminar, UC Berkeley, September 2013.
41. Joint Spectra and Relative Spectra of structures, Computability seminar, University of Notre Dame, March 2014.
42. Joint Spectra and Relative Spectra of structures, talk at CiE2014, Budapest, June2014.
43. A parallel between classical computability theory and effective definability in abstract structures, talk at WCT2014, Prague, July 2014.
44. Joint Spectra and Relative Spectra of structures, talk at MDS 2014, BAS, Sofia, July 2014.
45. Degree spectra of sequences of structures, talk at Logic Colloquium 2014, Vienna Summer of Logic, Vienna ,July 2014.
46. A parallel between classical computability theory and effective definability in abstract structures. The last paper of Ivan Soskov, talk at Conference in memory of Ivan Soskov, Giulechica, September 2014.